My latest project is Heroic Tales, the genre-neutral role-playing game of heroic problem solving.
- Heroic Tales - the core mechanics
- Wendigo - a solo, journaling RPG about being chased through a dark and dangerous forest by a mysterious creature
I founded Amalara Game Studio to publish the Land of the Crane campaign setting. A world inspired by manga, anime, and a healthy dose of kung-fu films, it began life as a setting for Dungeons and Dragons, 3rd edition. As the world grew and matured, it was re-written as a campaign setting for the True20 system and was published by Green Ronin in their True 20: Worlds of Adventure supplement.
Amalara published several free supplements for the True20 version:
- Land of the Crane Calendar
- Land of the Crane Glossary
- Land of the Crane Currency
- Land of the Crane Errata
Amalara also published a series of supplements for Dungeons & Dragons 3E called Dungeon Dive:
- Dungeon Dive 1 - Thieves' Guild Hideout
- Dungeon Dive 2 - Abandoned Temple
- Dungeon Dive 3 - The Hungry Demiplane
- Dungeon Dive 5 - Eye of the Storm
Material for the Land of the Crane is now available in 5E: