Your only child has been taken by goblins to the underground city of Ix, where they mine coal and tend to the great clockwork contraptions that run your perfect world.
You want to remember their name. You want to hold them in your arms, again. You want to bring them home.
Journey into the Underground by yourself or with a team to find your child in this short, two-page TTRPG of urban fantasy. Explore a steam-powered world filled with goblins, monstrous clockwork gears, and endless spiral staircases.
Underground is a Push-powered game published using the Push SRD. The rules-light, narrative-forward Push system features:
- A single mechanic to solve all your conflicts.
- GM-less play: share the narrative with your friends, or play it solo!
- Quest-oriented design: the setting is an adventure!
- Pick-up-and-play: zero prep, just sit at the table and the mechanics will push the story forward with you.
What you need
To play Underground, you’ll need the following in either analogue or digital form:
- An active imagination, a desire to be creative, and a place where you can focus.
- Some scratch paper and copies of the character sheet at the end of this book.
- A handful of six-sided dice (abbreviated D6).
What you get
- Two-page version of the game. You can print it front and back on a single sheet of paper and you’re ready to go!
- Custom character sheet.
- Booklet version of the game.
How to buy
For 1 to 6 players. Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Underground is copyright © 2022 by David Garrett. Licensed for use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.