Technologist, entrepreneur, game designer, and general creative person. Proud husband, and dad to three burgeoning superheroes. MBA.
I am a transformative leader with nearly two decades of experience driving positive change through strategic planning, organizational design, process engineering, and cultural alignment. I lead, work, and mentor in the intersection of entrepreneurship and technology — especially in high-growth organizations.
Additionally, I come from a family of talented artists and inherited a powerful creative drive. As a result, I write poetry for children and adults and short stories filled with talking cats, horrible monsters, paranormal bloggers, and unlikely bands of heroes. I also fold origami, do calligraphy, and occasionally draw, paint, and take photographs.
I currently live in Cleveland, OH with my lovely wife, three rambunctious kids, a cat that loves pizza, and a dog named Molly.
👨🏽🎨 Creative work
- Seize the Dave - a little bit about a lot of stuff. You’re currently here.
- Land of the Crane - a feudal Japan-inspired fantasy campaign for 5E.
- Heroic Tales - the role playing game of heroic problem solving.
- Full Spectrum - a subreddit dedicated to celebrating diversity and inclusion in speculative world-building.
🧑🏽💻 Professional work
- Scaling Strategy - a blog about leadership, mentoring, and intentional change, specifically as practiced in high-growth, technology-driven organizations.
A note about reviews
Unless otherwise noted, I have paid for any and all items that I have reviewed out of my own pocket. I will always disclose whether an item has been provided to me for review purposes. I may include links to retailers that I purchase products from, if I feel that the retailer has provided excellent service.