Welcome to the September edition of the Blog Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper! We’ve got a great crop of articles and reviews for you this month.
- Brian, from Ink Nouveau, introduces the new smaller-sized Edison Beaumont fountain pen. They look nifty.
- Gentian, from Drawing with a Squirrel, shows off her amazing artwork by reviewing the Tachikawa Linemarker A.T. Sketch Pen.
- Heather, from A Penchant for Paper, reviews a Pierre Belvedere journal that she found in a thrift store.
- Travis, from Notes in a Book, reviews the Monthly Meetings notebook from Printed Portal.
- Nifty, from Notebook Stories, reviews the Palamino Blackwing Notebook.
- Brian, from Ink Nouveau, reviews the lovely Stipula Etruria Alter Ego, the Lamy Nexx and Nexx M, the impressive new stainless steel Lamy 2000.
- Sandra, from Life Imitates Doodles, reviews two Zebra ballpoint pens.
- Leigh Reyes shares images of a beautiful vintage Parker Duofold Junior at her eponymous blog.
- Sandra, from Life Imitates Doodles, discusses the Rad and Hungry Peru kit, and also dazzles us with tangles.
Thanks to everyone that submitted articles for this month’s edition of the Blog Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper, and to Nifty for creating it. Next month, Sandra will be hosting the carnival at Life Imitates Doodles. Make sure to submit your articles over at the carnival home page.