Welcome to the September edition of the Blog Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper! We've got a great crop of articles and reviews for you this month.
- Cheryl, from the Writer's Bloc, shares ten tips for writing thank you notes.
- Brian, from Ink Nouveau, introduces the new smaller-sized Edison Beaumont fountain pen. They look nifty.
- Gentian, from Drawing with a Squirrel, shows off her amazing artwork by reviewing the Tachikawa Linemarker A.T. Sketch Pen.
- Alex, from Economy Pens, presents a review of the Notice Life Project Plan Pad and TO-DO Sticky Notes.
- Heather, from A Penchant for Paper, reviews a Pierre Belvedere journal that she found in a thrift store.
- Travis, from Notes in a Book, reviews the Monthly Meetings notebook from Printed Portal.
- Nifty, from Notebook Stories, reviews the Palamino Blackwing Notebook.
- Alex, from Economy Pens, reviews the Schneider Xtra Hybrid .3 Needle Point Blue and the W.A. Stark 30 Cal Bolt Action Pen.
- Brian, from Ink Nouveau, reviews the lovely Stipula Etruria Alter Ego, the Lamy Nexx and Nexx M, the impressive new stainless steel Lamy 2000, and a limited edition Pilot Vanishing Point.
- Sandra, from Life Imitates Doodles, reviews two Zebra ballpoint pens.
- Leigh Reyes shares images of a beautiful vintage Parker Duofold Junior at her eponymous blog.
- Cheryl, from Writer's Bloc, discusses various options for pen storage.
- Sandra, from Life Imitates Doodles, discusses the Rad and Hungry Peru kit, and also dazzles us with tangles.
- Jonny, from Smart Blog, shares the benefits of writing in a notebook, and the follows it up with 9 tips to organize a notebook.
Thanks to everyone that submitted articles for this month's edition of the Blog Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper, and to Nifty for creating it. Next month, Sandra will be hosting the carnival at Life Imitates Doodles. Make sure to submit your articles over at the carnival home page.