I just finished and submitted a short story for an anthology, so now I can turn my attention back to content for this site. I've got a number of reviews and short stories patiently (or impatiently, in some cases) waiting to be written. Here's a quick run down:
- Write a review of the Platinum Carbon Fountain Pen (graciously provided by Jet Pens).
- Finish the first installment of the second season of the Sacred and the Profane, my episodic fiction series.
- Write a review of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche.
- Write a review of the Classic Clariefontaine Clothbound Notebook.
- Start each of three short stories: Interview, The Last Page, and Strange Little Loops.
That's more or less the order I intend to tackle them in, but there's always the chance that a new ink review or story idea will lodge itself in my mind and demand to take priority. Ideas tend to do that. They're sneaky that way.